If you’re anything like me, you love getting friends and family sentimental gifts that are tailored perfectly to them. You also tend to wait until the last minute to find them. That’s why this year, I decided to challenge myself to get my gifts early and help others find the perfect gifts for the ones who either seem to have everything or are just hard to gift to in general. Check out my holiday gift guide below, and find a perfect gift for your family, friends, new moms, and even the kids (yes, you should get your nieces and nephews a little something…I mean, you do want to be the favorite aunt/uncle, right?!
Gifts for Him
- Nightstand Organizer – This is a great gift to keep his nightstand and necessities all in one place. Phone, watch wallet keys, etc. Thank me later.
- Personalized Duffel Bag – Most men will throw their clothes in just about anything when getting ready to take a quick trip. This personalized bag will be their go-to, with a masculine touch. From now on, they’ll be traveling in style.
- Gun Muscle Massager – This is great for both men and women, especially after an intense workout. So if your workout buddy happens to be your man, this is a great gift that will benefit you too!
- Fancy Grill Set – For the grillers who don’t usually help out in the kitchen, this set comes with a sleek case and organized interior to keep all the essentials in one place!
- Apple Watch– If you’re looking to spend a little more, the iWatch is great for guys on the go. There are constantly new watch faces being released, perfect for any personal style.
Gifts for Her
- Night Sky Date Frame – I have seen these increase in popularity over the past year or two, and it’s no wonder why. This is a tear-jerker gift without a doubt and will be a tribute to a special moment for years to come.
- Polaroid Camera– There is no age where a polaroid camera becomes irrelevant. These put a more tangible twist on photography, that you can accessorize with film packs and a mini album!
- Monogram Necklace – This is a timeless piece, that is personal to its model! Dress it up, or dress it down – always stylish.
- Garden Tool Kit –I know more women gardeners than men, so don’t put it past a woman to get her hands in the dirt! This all-in-one garden tool kit has the essentials to keep a beautiful garden growing.
- Monogram Journal – I will admit, I have a notebook/journal problem. I love stationary, and if you know someone who fits that profile, a personalized journal will light up their face!
Gifts for New Moms
- Handwritten Letter Blanket– A letter to the mother of your kids, grandkids, nieces, or nephews printed on something they can snuggle up with and pass on for generations to come.
- Bedside Box– This is a super cute gift that I personally love because it’s easy to build one yourself! A sleeping mask, lip balm, pillow spray, mini notebook, breath mints, and a handwritten note make for the perfect bedside essentials!
- Smartphone Vase – This vase will ensure you keep the zen vibes flowing throughout your bedroom where it’s important to stay relaxed when you have a chance!
- Baby Hand and Foot Print Kit –Growing up, my mom made handprint garden stones for me and my siblings. To see how tiny our hands were so many years ago never gets old – but unfortunately, your kids do! Keep this as a time memory, when you could fit your baby’s feet in the palm of your hand.
- Baby Keepsake Library– These boxes put a modern style twist on baby time capsules. Labeled and organized with drawers perfectly sized to hold your child’s most precious memories as an infant.
Gifts for the Kids
- Toy Construction Tool Kit – Easily make your kids feel like mom and dad’s little helper without the cuts and bruises!
- Mobile Photo Printer– Create childhood albums with their favorite photos – have them label them!
- Global Cooking Kit– Nothing like a kiddo with a great appetite and a nack for a cultural experience!
- Sleep Training Alarm Clock –Kids love new gadgets, and this one will be a great step toward becoming a responsible “big kid” and potential mommy/daddy’s helper if they aren’t already!
- Treasure Box– I had one of these as a kid, with a little ballerina on top. I’m sure I still have it somewhere at my mom’s somewhere, but it played the most beautiful music and I kept my greatest treasures inside (aka- string, a rock, barbie shoes, and probably some “magic” glitter).